Revanesse Contour is an injectable pure hyaluronic acid used in aesthetic medicine and specially designed to redefine the oval of the face. It is a very high viscosity hyaluronic acid which creates volume.
Revanesse Contour is the latest addition to the Revanesse range of fillers.
Revanesse Contour is a highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid designed to redefine the contour and shape of the face. Areas of high volume, facial contouring and shaping.
It is recommended for the correction and substantial volume increase of areas such as: cheeks, jawline and nasal bridge.
Revanesse Contour – Indications and properties
– Long-lasting gel
– Multipurpose hyaluronic acid: deep creases, deep wrinkles
– Treatment of large areas of the face: Cheeks, cheekbones, nose, oval of the face
– Remodelling of the facial contour
– Corrects volume loss
In general, the results last for 9-12 months. The duration depends on the individual’s lifestyle, age and skin type.
Composition of Revanesse Contour
Hyaluronic acid: 25 mg/ml
BDDE cross-linking +++++
2 syringes of 1ml + needles of 27G
– Revanesse® Ultra is a clear, biodegradable, high viscosity, non-animal hyaluronic acid gel manufactured using Prollenium’s® patented cross-linking process. This product contains a thicker gel with long-lasting effects that fills in deep and more pronounced fine lines and wrinkles, such as the nasolabial lines and corners of the mouth.
– Due to the unique formula and patented Thixotropic cross-linking technology, the high viscosity gel can be easily injected with a small gauge needle to avoid damaging the modified hyaluronic acid particles.
– Prollenium’s® patented high quality cross-linking process is designed to optimise the effectiveness of the cross-linked hyaluronic acid chains in the gel. The links between the different polymer chains of Hyaluronic Acid are enhanced while ineffective “hanging” links and less effective links between parts of the same chain are reduced. This results in a gel that provides maximum benefits in mechanical properties and durability with a low volume of BDDE.
– There are two types of dermal fillers: biphasic Hyaluronic Acid products and monophasic Hyaluronic Acid products.
– The first ones are composed of stabilised hyaluronic acid gel particles suspended in a non-stabilised hyaluronic acid fluid. In contrary, the products based on monophasic hyaluronic acid, such as those of the Revanesse® range, are composed entirely of stabilised hyaluronic acid gel without particles. Its advantages are double.
– Great care has been taken in the design of the Revanesse® range of fillers to facilitate their injection. The syringes have extra large wings and larger plungers to optimise their use. This new design gives doctors more flexibility when injecting.
– Due to the shear-thinning formula of hyaluronic acid, all products in the Revanesse® range, even the most viscous (Revanesse® Ultra), can be easily injected with small needles without damaging the integrity of the gel.
– Revanesse ® is a non-invasive hyaluronic acid-based aesthetic treatment that relies on the latest production methods, optimal ingredients and rigorous quality testing to deliver outstanding results. Revanesse ® has a proven track record of over 3 million syringes used worldwide.
– Take control of aging signs with Revanesse ®. Revanesse ® is a range of revolutionary hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers optimised to provide natural, long-lasting results.
– Skin fillers are not created equal. Revanesse® has revolutionised the aesthetic market with its unique formula, commitment to high quality ingredients and innovative manufacturing technique.
Revanesse ® is a remarkably homogeneous hyaluronic acid thanks to its advanced technology and exclusive formula. This means that its particles are uniquely spherical and uniform, providing a perfect balance between smoothness and volume.
The spherical shape of the Revanesse ® particles is developed to be perfectly tolerated by the body and decompose slowly over time.
In a recent clinical study, Revanesse® had a comparable efficacy of 24% less swelling compared to another widely used hyaluronic acid filler*. The low swelling rate means that many patients can return to their lives immediately after treatment.
MADE IN CANADA
Revanesse ® is the only range of cross-linked hyaluronic acid skin fillers manufactured in Canada. The manufacturing facility is located north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc. is an ISO registered company, meets or exceeds all Health Canada regulations and is one of a select few dermal filler companies to receive FDA approval in the US.
This product is an over-the-counter medical device and does not require a prescription.
It is marked with the CE label attesting to its origin within the European Union.
Who is qualified to administer Revanesse treatments?
Only a qualified medical practitioner should perform a Revanesse treatment. Depending on the legislation in your country, this may include plastic surgeons, cosmetic clinicians, dermatologists, cosmetic dentists or cosmetic nurses. If in doubt, please contact French Filler.
What precautions should my health professional take?
There are several important precautions that should be discussed with your healthcare professional to ensure satisfactory results and avoid complications. Discuss the following with your health care professional:
If you are taking immunosuppressive drugs
If you are taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or any other medication that affects bleeding
If you have any questions about treatment precautions, talk to your healthcare professional.
How is Revanesse administered?
First, the clinician disinfects the area to be treated. A small amount of Revanesse is then injected into the skin through a fine needle or blunt micro-cannula to fill in wrinkles or add volume, shape your face or lips or rejuvenate your skin. After the injection, your practitioner may gently massage the treated area to even out the result.